Marketing professional experienced in strategizing and producing full-scale marketing campaigns, analyzing and extrapolating historical data, and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Freelance Marketer | Self-Employed | April 2018 – Present
- Focus on helping a variety of companies and small businesses build and optimize their digital marketing efforts
- Provide copywriting for text and display ads, emails, landing pages and more
- Audit and rebuild fully-functioning PPC campaigns
Pay-Per-Click Specialist | Relias | December 2018 – May 2019
eCommerce Marketing Specialist | Relias | April 2018 – December 2018
- Responsible for managing the customer acquisition strategy for Relias Academy, the eLearning platform for Relias training
- Drove course revenue through the procurement of paid placements in email blasts, digital banners, and course directories
- Drove lead traffic and monthly webinar revenue through email nurture campaigns and worked to create the first automation flow
- Built top of the funnel audience on LinkedIn and Facebook through organic and paid posts
- Conducted Relias’s first salary survey and built a lead-generating, SEO-optimized piece of content that drove hundreds of leads
- Managed multiple in-house Google Ads accounts generating roughly $50,000 in revenue a month and maintaining a ROAS over 1
- Managed multiple Bing, Facebook, Yahoo, and LinkedIn ad accounts across healthcare professions
Marketing Resource Manager | Red Hat | August 2017 – March 2018
- Developed solid relationships with internal clients, acting as an extension of multiple Product Marketing teams
- Communicated effectively with internal clients and external vendors about project deliverables and details
- Coordinated the development of messaging and materials to support corporate, partner, and industry events
- Managed multiple, simultaneous projects with cross-functional teams
- Coordinated the creation and launch of Corporate Marketing-driven initiatives, including the award-winning Command Line Heroes podcast
Senior Marketing Specialist | ASPE Training | July 2016
Marketing Specialist | ASPE Training | December 2015
Marketing Intern | ASPE Training | October 2014 – November 2015
- Manage and produce all direct mail strategies and processes, as well as oversee vendor relationships
- Manage and produce effective AdWords campaigns. Responsible for the successful creation, management and optimization of a campaign with a constant CTR above 12%.
- Manage email content database, email schedule, design and distribution of marketing emails.
- Responsible for keyword research, implementing a basic SEO structure across multiple websites, link building, and creating, optimizing and syndicating content.
- Conduct monitoring and measurement of both direct and digital campaigns. Analyze and understand historical data with the goal of increasing future revenue and bookings.
- Responsible for scheduling twitter updates on promotions, products, content and more using Hootsuite and managing multiple blogs via the WordPress platform.
- Responsible for content creation, management and hosting monthly web seminars on various high-level topics.
- Create enticing written copy for catalogs, brochures, and landing pages to convey clear messages that increase brand awareness, and revenue traffic.
Direct Mail Marketing
Email Software: Marketo, Eloqua, Bronto, Mailchimp
Google AdWords and Analytics, Bing Advertising
Adobe Creative Suite
Email and Landing Page HTML, minimal PHP
Basics of SPSS, SAS Analytics, Salesforce, BPMN